Canada

2 Winnipeggers hospitalized following house fire on St. Anne’s Road – Winnipeg

Two Winnipeggers have been hospitalized following a home fireplace on St Anne’s highway on Saturday afternoon.

At 1:48 pm. crews had been known as to a hearth in a single-family bungalow within the 1600 block of St. Anne’s Highway.

Upon arrival, they had been confronted with heavy smoke coming, WFPS says.

Firefighters entered and extinguished the hearth with the assistance of water tankers, which had been used to shuttle water to the scene as the hearth was outdoors the Metropolis of Winnipeg water district.

The hearth was below management by 3:12 p.m.

The 2 occupants of the house had self-evacuated earlier than crews arrived. Each had been assessed by paramedics after which taken to the hospital in unstable situation.

Story continues beneath commercial

The reason for the hearth is below investigation. The house suffered vital injury.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

#fx-pricing-widget-copyright{text-align: center; font-size: 13px; font-family: sans-serif; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: #9db2bd;} #fx-pricing-widget-copyright a{text-decoration: unset; color: #bb3534; font-weight: 600;}